- Maintenance free decking
- No comments
Minnesota is a wonderful state for spending time outdoors, even in the approaching winter months. You can tour the Ice Castles, explore a frozen waterfall, give snowshoeing a try, or finally go dog sledding…Mush! But once you’ve exhausted yourself with cold weather activities, you might find yourself dreaming about an outdoor deck project for next spring.
Winter is the perfect time to plan it out with UglyDeck.com. The process of building, remodeling, or repairing a deck requires careful planning. Start today to ensure speedy project completion and optimal time to put your feet up and enjoy it come spring. Follow these five steps from the UglyDeck team to build new or facelift your ugly deck.
- Brainstorm – Get inspired by visiting our Twin Cities showroom or curl up with a cup of cocoa and peruse some of the past projects featured on our gallery page.
- Contact – Call com at (952) 736-3308 or fill out a short form here to get a free deck quote fast!
- Design – From rod iron deck railings and spiral deck staircases to pretty pergola kits, the design options are endless.
- Build – We can provide full deck building services or supply you with what you need to do it yourself!
- Enjoy – Everyone’s favorite step is the final step! Revitalize your wicker set with a fresh coat of paint, add a few potted plants, and fire up the grill to host the ultimate BBQ and deck reveal with the neighbors.